Come join NSA Saratoga Springs for our biweekly Scattergories on Facebook! We are going to play the popular word game series, SCATTERGORIES, but MWR style. Categories will be posted at the beginning of the week and the winners will be announced the following Monday. Answers will be submitted via Facebook to Rachel.email@example.com by the Friday of that week; April 16, 23, May 7, & 21.
- Fill out a category list with answers that begin with the same letter.
- Score points if no other player matches your answers.
- Answers must fit the category and must begin with the key letter.
- The articles “A” “An” and “The” cannot be used for the key letter.
- The exact same answer cannot be given twice in the list.
- When answering with a proper name, the first or last name may be used as long as the key letter is first.
?- Example: key letter is P and the category is celebrity, your answer can be Paul Newman or Presley, Elvis.
- You score multiple points for the use of the key letter multiple times.
- Example: key letter is R and the category is celebrity, your answer Ronald Reagan you score 2 points
- *Lists do not have to be complete. If you can’t think of an answer, still send in your list with what you have. You never know if you will score more than everyone else.
List #1 letter is "S"
List #2 letter is "M"
List #3 letter is "W"
List #3 letter is "R"