Come join us on August 8th for a trip to Saratoga National Historical Park, Saratoga Battlefield.
- Depart Liberty Center at 9 a.m. and return approximately 4 p.m.
- Educational opportunity to explore a local battlefield from the revolutionary era
- Self-guiding tour of the battlefield
- Visitor Center has a museum store, 20-minute orientation film, 15-minute fiber-optic light map, timeline display, and artifact display.
- Bring a meal or money for you meals.
- Transportation provided.
Open to all active duty service members, age 18 and older, E-1 - E-6 or geographically located bachelors.
For more information, call 518-886-0200, ext. 126.